Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 476%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 16957.450 IDR / KYD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 290% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 29,684,760 (CI$1,751) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,610,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 1,000 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tarragona costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)