Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15536.952 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 12,232,628 (€787) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,130,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)