Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 10707.380 IDR / CAD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 15,540,946 (C$1,451) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,300,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cúcuta costs COL$550,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)