Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 10613.357 IDR / CAD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 108% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 16,183,320 (C$1,525) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,780,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)