Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 14064.000 IDR / USD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 14,302,066 ($1,017) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,510,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)