Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1451.356 IDR / TJS
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 25% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,910,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 5,931,078 (4,087 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)