Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 8983.371 IDR / NZD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 15,904,301 (NZ$1,770) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,630,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Geneva costs CHF 27 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Halifax costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)