Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 268.675 IDR / PHP
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,032,723 (Php29,898) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,620,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$2,580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 500 C$ (about 3 hours ago)