Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 14105.300 IDR / USD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 14,950,283 ($1,060) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,630,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)