Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.541 IDR / SYP *
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,320,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 5,190,776 (188,476 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)