Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 23.674 IDR / XOF
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 85% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 15,256,940 (644,460 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,230,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)