Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.653 IDR / CLP
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,727,405 (CH$444,067) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,960,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)