Cost of living in Chillan, Chile vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.833 IDR / CLP
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 8,565,716 (CH$431,887) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,320,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)