Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 220.348 IDR / RUB
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 8,170,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 7,168,917 (руб 32,535) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)