Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 10505.134 IDR / CAD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 14,256,317 (C$1,357) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,160,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)