Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 375%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 14166.000 IDR / USD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 146% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 18,434,484 ($1,301) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,490,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)