Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 198.593 IDR / INR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 5% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,400,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 7,002,304 (₨35,260) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in La Plata costs ARS $650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)