Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 869.262 IDR / EGP
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 7,866,778 (E£ 9,050) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,950,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antipolo costs Php49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,450 (about 4 hours ago)