Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 860.261 IDR / EGP
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,158,150 (E£ 10,646) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,000,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)