Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 279.895 IDR / GMD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 50% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,528,634 (37,616 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,030,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 85,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baku costs 450 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)