Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 15580.025 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 95% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 15,694,781 (€1,007) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,050,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)