Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 197.716 IDR / INR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,500,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 5,474,221 (₨27,687) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)