Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 3626.962 IDR / PLN
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 7,613,003 (2,099 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,000,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $36,799 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 350 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)