Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15557.694 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 15,487,607 (€995) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,000,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)