Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10413.535 IDR / BND
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 74% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 11,856,899 (B$1,139) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,810,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)