Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.812 IDR / IQD
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 52% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,977,111 (929,350 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,230,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)