Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 15614.888 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,358,972 (€663) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,040,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (about 2 hours ago)