Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 860.168 IDR / EGP
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,430,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 4,820,204 (E£ 5,604) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)