Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.182 IDR / PYG
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 7,454,602 (3,416,690 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,120,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $78,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rhodes costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Stara Zagora costs 5.00 лв (about 3 hours ago)