Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 110 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.312 IDR / KZT
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,060,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,818,292 (187,768 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)