Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3986.282 IDR / ILS
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 119% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 16,124,895 (4,045 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,360,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)