Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15600.622 IDR / EUR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 14,583,443 (€935) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,020,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £555 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 106 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$100 (about 2 hours ago)