Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.312 IDR / KZT
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 8,090,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 7,434,621 (204,741 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)