Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.833 IDR / CLP
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 11,237,271 (CH$566,588) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 7,170,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)