Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3749.050 IDR / SAR
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 137% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 18,963,863 (﷼ 5,058) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,010,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)