Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2459.311 IDR / TRY
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 7,560,000 in Bengkulu you would need to make just about Rp 6,683,323 (2,718TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rawalpindi costs ₨6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,200 L£ (about 3 hours ago)