Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 478.832 IDR / ETB
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 42% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,858,172 (20,588 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,940,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)