Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2579.164 IDR / GHS
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 46% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 11,781,050 (GH₵4,568) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,050,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.36 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 5 hours ago)