Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Bengkulu, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 39.067 IDR / NGN
Do you live in Bengkulu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 45% more expensive than in Bengkulu (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,792,858 (250,670 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 6,750,000 in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,800 (about 1 hour ago)