Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,700 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 6,505 (元11,184) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)