Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 4,659 (8,696元) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)