Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48909 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 1,697 (元3,471) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nice costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,677 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $807 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs Bs 5,000 (38 minutes ago)