Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,778 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 26% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 11,170 (元20,560) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)