Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 26% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,900 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 5,827 (元10,125) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)