Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47448 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 38% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 1,561 (元3,290) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)