Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48143 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 33% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 10,075 (元20,927) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phnom Penh costs 144,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hanover costs €539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,270 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)