Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,450 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.600 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 13,536 (元22,558) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $599 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rohtak costs ₨55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £298 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 0.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.29 (about 3 hours ago)