Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44607 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 37% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 10,255 (元22,991) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)