Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.378 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,111 (C$7,196) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)