Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.828 BRL / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,246 prices entered by 531 different people.
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert, dinner for two in Thessaloniki costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Perth costs AU$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)