Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.477 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,301 (C$1,736) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kecskemét costs 22 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $408 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Tabuk costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niamey costs 180,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)