Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.330 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,693 (C$1,156) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)