Cost of living comparison between Jabalpur, India and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,753 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05173 BRL / INR
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 8,183 (₨158,181) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rome costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manizales costs COL$212,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Malmo costs 1,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)