Cost of living comparison between Jabalpur, India and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04763 BRL / INR
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 7,504 (₨157,539) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Örebro costs 540 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arad costs 400 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 165TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 840,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Galway costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)