Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05053 BRL / INR
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 1,330 (₨26,315) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)