Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04798 BRL / INR
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 1,596 (₨33,269) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (35 minutes ago)