Cost of living comparison between Jabalpur, India and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04863 BRL / INR
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 1,934 (₨39,764) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)