Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16574 BRL / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,986 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (37 minutes ago)