Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19536 BRL / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,448 prices entered by 209 different people.
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 20,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)