Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 2,083 (COL$1,932,657) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)