Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00121 BRL / COP
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 12,860 (COL$10,660,180) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 89 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9,999 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pilsen costs 10,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)