Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,236 prices entered by 503 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 BRL / COP
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 13,361 (COL$11,400,881) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Marrakech costs 200 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bucharest costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)