Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 30% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 2,636 (2,449,360 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £345 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beersheba costs 15 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in St. John's, NL costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)