Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Belo Horizonte, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,844 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 25% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 12,210 (11,010,554 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)