Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00096 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 32% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 1,696 (1,758,026 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)