Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 40% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 4,692 (4,770,656 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)