Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Belo Horizonte, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00098 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Belo Horizonte? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 31% cheaper than in Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Belo Horizonte you would need to make just about R$ 10,722 (10,924,478 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (36 minutes ago)