Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Belgrade, Serbia
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09337 RSD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,413 prices entered by 274 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 4,900 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fukuoka costs ¥100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Phoenix, Arizona costs $325 (about 2 hours ago)