Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09856 RSD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,129 prices entered by 354 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)