Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Belgrade, Serbia
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09715 RSD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,377 prices entered by 264 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cartagena costs COL$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 350 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Montevideo costs $U35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 1.80TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 3 hours ago)