Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09315 RSD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,526 prices entered by 414 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 358,397 Дин. (₩3,847,482) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)