Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Belgrade, Serbia
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09193 RSD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,454 prices entered by 270 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 920 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)