Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.552 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,241 Дин. (€753) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)