Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.663 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,304 Дин. (€940) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 169 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oulu costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)