Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,374 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.958 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,787 Дин. (€755) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)