Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,911 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 123.288 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 142,685 Дин. (€1,157) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Tehran costs ﷼ 2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tokyo costs ¥227 (about 1 hour ago)