Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,875 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.420 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,427 Дин. (€959) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 350 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 350,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$215 (about 1 hour ago)