Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.605 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 137,505 Дин. (€1,122) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (35 minutes ago)