Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,315 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.609 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 68% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,135 Дин. (﷼ 3,435) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)