Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.114 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 56% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,815 Дин. (﷼ 4,184) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rohtak costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)