Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,573 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.921 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 227,411 Дин. (﷼ 8,447) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 158,000 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)