Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.040 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,525 Дин. (﷼ 4,013) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £129 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$32,594 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Iowa City, Iowa costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨0.60 (about 2 hours ago)