Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,217 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.808 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 65% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,852 Дин. (﷼ 5,026) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)