Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Belgrade, Serbia
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.311 RSD / SAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,912 prices entered by 557 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Aracaju costs R$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 420 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 35,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)