Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,391 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.227 RSD / SAR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,340 Дин. (﷼ 4,246) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)