Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Belgrade, Serbia
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.981 RSD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,108 prices entered by 185 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sendai costs ¥60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Uberlandia costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)