Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.805 RSD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,868 prices entered by 278 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)