Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.767 RSD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,799 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)